September 13th, 2022 - Unofficial Meeting Minutes
Meeting Opened: 6:32 PM
Location: Longo’s Pizza, Mentor
Officers in attendance: Chris Trombley, Sonya Conley, Dennis Hajek, Maureen Hajek, Jodi Trombley, Scott Cameron, Jim Conley, Bill McMullen
Officers Absent: Dennis Wylie
Meeting minutes: August minutes read & approved by membership
- Fall NEO Jam update. This is a member only event and we will not be carrying insurance. We've sold 100 tickets.
- Bunks across America - 8 LCOR Members Volunteered. Great cause.
Vice President’s Report
- Took a quick hand vote to see if Membership wants future events on Agenda. It was voted yes, so they will appear on future agendas.
- Please come to meetings for actual numbers.
- We are working on our new membership platform, Wild Apricot and an upgrade to our website. Your patience is appreciated.
Sponsorship Director/Pine Lake
- Chris Trombley introduced new Sponsor, Montrose Off Road in Jefferson.
New Topics Covered
- Neo Jam
- Trailer Update - Trailer was cleaned and broken items thrown out.
- No items will be replaced at this time due to funds.
- Bill will order SWAG for event to replace sizes that are missing only.
- Booze Wagon raffle - Still need donations!
- Thank you to the following people that donated items Spartan, Wes, Terry & Renee, Travis & Katie Nichols
- Thanks to Longo’s & D&S for their Raffle donations!
- Still need a Raffle Coordinator - Please step UP!
- Food Trucks - Sloppy Toppy & Freddies Dogs
- Madison Tap House - We greatly appreciate the Madison Tap House for reaching out to offer a weekly Jeep Night very Thursday Night. However, due to the far East Lake County location, it was determined that it was not a good fit. We will contact them in the future to try to arrange a single LCOR night for some time this summer.
- Sept 16-17 - LCOR NEO Jam
- Sept 24 - Freedom Crawlers @ Mayfield Drive-In
- Sept 24-25 - BlackRock Jeep Invasion
- Oct 9 - Geauga Jeep Invasion @ Mayfield Drive-In
- Oct 19-23 - Hatfield McCoy - See Kevin Gibson
- Oct 26-30 - Hatfield McCoy - See Rob Hollar
Meeting Close: 7:22PM
Next Meeting Date/Location: 10-11-22 @ Longo’s on Lakeshore